Thursday, July 30, 2009

Somehow between Saturday afternoon and Sunday night, my belly popped out of nowhere. That is no exaggeration, either. On Saturday, someone probably never would have guessed I was even pregnant. On Sunday after church, my stomach inflated like a balloon and by Monday morning I was getting more comments than ever about how big I got! But it is definitely exciting to see myself grow.

I'm getting more and more anxious as time passes, because I want to see his sweet face! I have had heartburn since my 5th week of being pregnant (which I consistently hear is strange, seeing as most women don't get it until their 30th week or something). And I have been told heartburn means a fluffy head of hair on a newborn baby. We will see! Today I am 17 weeks. In this picture I am 16 and a half weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment