Friday, May 11, 2012

Moving on.



I kept that last post up there for a while since it seemed to be getting re-circulated and I didn't want people to have to go looking for it. But I'm moving on now! And thanks so much for reading my poem. Isn't that just the way motherhood goes? For any of you who don't have kids, consider yourself warned.

Since so many of you mommies liked that post and could relate, I decided to start a new blog entirely on the funny and crazy times of motherhood. You can find me at thediariesofawimpymom.blogspot.com. I'll still be writing on this blog, posting about this & that & whatever I want. But the other blog will strictly be mommy moments. I hope you read it, like it & tell all your friends about it! Life won't seem so bad and crazy if you know so many other people are doing the same ridiculous things you are all day long.

P.S. There is no reason I have a picture of Antoine Dodson in this post, it just made my day to see his face and it reminded me of how hard he has made me laugh in the past. If you don't know who he is then please, for the love of all things funny, go check him out. With that being said, I hope you all have a happy Friday and a superb weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment