Friday, July 9, 2010

A First To Everything!

So sorry, still haven't found my SD card adapter for the Mac- so here I am, blogging without pictures from my camera. But I wanted to blog about our first big purchase and I found some pictures on the internet.


Derek drives a Suzuki GSXR 600 (Very cool, I know! Wish I could drive that heavy thing!) and I drive a 97 Honda Civic. Oh, but it's the luxury edition, guys so it is EQUALLY as cool as the GSXR. (Joke.)

Anyways, this summer has been a hot one. There have been times I take little Titan out of his carseat and the back of his head is soaked because there is no circulation in my car. Being newlyweds (ish) and now having a baby- we are of course, tight wads. But that has paid off (no pun intended) big time because we have just bought ourselves a... drumroll... NISSAN PATHFINDER.


We love it. And we made sure if it didn't have rear AC, we weren't even going to look at it. So now Derek has a GSXR, I have a Honda Civic and TITAN has a Nissan Pathfinder. We sure hope he is happy : )

1 comment:

  1. LUCKY TITAN!!! Looks beautiful! I am happy for you guys. Can't wait till we upgrade! I shouldn't hold my breath for that one! :)

    ReplyDelete