Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Office


You know, once you work at an office, you realize how accurate the TV show The Office is. So far I've been told these things:

Cesar: Wow. You lost weight!
Me: Yeah, Cesar. I had a baby.
Cesar: No, but I mean...A LOT of weight.
Me: Well, it's because I was fat before.
Cesar: (No comment)

Mike: You know, your boobs look smaller since you pumped.
Me: What?
Mike: Yeah. And no offense, but both of your boobs put together wouldn't even equal ONE of my wife's boobs.


Me: Hey, guys- do you mind if I use the employee bathroom for like, ten minutes?
Josh & Matt: (Look at each other like..."ew.gross.")
Me: No, I have to PUMP.
Josh & Matt: Oh. (Make a snicker like it's EQUALLY gross as taking a ten minute poop)

AWKWARD???

Anyways, being at work has been okay. I miss my babies so bad and I'm only gone for 4-6 hours at a time. But come on, who could resist these faces?


3 comments:

  1. Oh my that is too funny!!! I love The Office and I work at an office so yeah.... so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so funny!!! :0) It is so fun to be with Rohnan all day & see his reactions and feed him while he is tooting... it was so funny so I made Nate change him this morning! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh...i'm gonna call mike to yell at him right now.

    ReplyDelete