Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Preview of My Shots!

I briefly mentioned a couple of posts ago that I was trying to get a portfolio together for photography. I'll be moving to Georgia in June and wanted something to keep me busy while Derek is in basic training! So here are some pictures I've taken- I know most of them are of my family or some extension of it but that's how it starts, right? P.S. I still need some people to volunteer being my guinea pigs to take glamour shots of. You can also see a bunch more of my pictures through Facebook if you search under "Remember Me Photography". Thanks!

BABIES:











PREGNANCY:









FAMILY:














SCENERY AND STRUCTURES:















WEDDING:







I am by no means a perfect photographer- I have had it as my hobby for about 13 or more years but never really tried doing it as a business. If you have any suggestions on good shots or angles I could use, please let me know! Hope you liked the photos. : ) I love taking them.

4 comments:

  1. I love your shots! Great job! It is fun to see your family. You all look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: totally hook Natty up with that dude! He sounds great! I am seeing her tonight and will pass on your messages. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So when you come this way, we will be guinea pigs for sure... anything to help you out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren...you are super! :0)
    I love the scenery shots, plus some more...

    miss ya

    ReplyDelete