Sunday, April 22, 2012

Momma Mia

Being a mom brings some funny times that only other mothers can understand.

Don't worry, though- they aren't always pleasant. Take this picture, for example. It is exactly what you think it is & it isn't the first time it's happened.

 I was just talking with my mom when all of the sudden I felt wet. This is the "wet" I was feeling. Nothing like sticky, sugary breastmilk gluing your boob, garment top, bra & shirt together all while leaving a big attractive circle of awesome on your shirt.

 A couple of weeks ago, I was outside talking to my neighbor. I had Claire in my arms and Titan was zipping around the courtyard with my neighbors kids. He was talking away when my let down reflex kicked in (at full force) and two big wet circles started to form on my chest. I wanted to politely excuse myself, but ended up blurting, "Oops! I'm leaking. Titan! Come on! Let's go inside!" Neighbor fail.

Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I remember this occasion!! Oh, life! I share Sister Hinckley's sentiments when she said we might as well go through life laughing otherwise we would cry and that would give us a headache!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this same problem! I have to wear nursing pads all the time until I have completely finished nursing my babies. It is crappy but hey that is life sometimes. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This happened to me all the time too and I pretty much have to wear the pads until I am done nursing as well. Oh well....

    ReplyDelete