Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Whaddya Know Wednesday


Here I am again, another Wednesday snuck up behind me! So are you thinking you know me pretty well by now? Here are 15 more facts about me.

1. I pick my nose. (Don't deny it- you do it also. Probably in the car when you think no one is watching.)

2. I had a dream about Derek when I was 17 and never met him before. I recognized him from my dream years later. And I still remember the dream like it was yesterday.

3. I'm always standing on one foot, with the other foot pressing against the opposite legs' inner thigh. Does that make sense? Basically I stand like a flamingo and I didn't know this was weird until I met Derek. Apparently I'm the only one in the world who does it.

4. I'm scared to death of wasps & bees. I run & flail my arms & scream in a pitch I can't reproduce by any other means than by having one of those suckers whiz past me.

5. I love puzzles. The big ones with 1000+ pieces.

6. I was 23 years old when I bought my first real purse. It was $15 from Sears.

7. I put peanut butter on my waffles before pouring syrup on top. I grew up eating this, but came to learn that not many do the same.

8. Sometimes I get a wild hair & want to get a matching tattoo with Derek.

9. I have double-jointed ankles and can turn my feet almost completely backwards while standing upright.

10. I was allergic to pineapples as a kid but grew out of that allergy. They used to make my tongue super itchy.

11. I like anchovies on my pizza, although I never order it that way.

12. In college, I lit a bowl of tater tots on fire by putting them in the microwave too long.

13. I don't have a diamond on my wedding ring. I am not a fan of them & asked Derek to buy me a plain silver band. Thank Heavens he's not a proud person or he'd be embarrassed every time someone told me, "Let me see your ring!" when we got engaged.

14. It took me 5 months to get pregnant with Titan & 3 days to get pregnant with Claire. Needless to say we're being reeeeeallly careful these days.

15. I get excited when Titan wants to watch Curious George 2: The Movie, because it's my favorite show of his.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU! YOu havent changed a bit! You are the same ol' Lauren since EFY and EAC. Love your random facts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love reading these things about you! so awesome. i too, share the same fear of bees and wasps. sometimes i have nightmares that i’m being attacked. buh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i do the flamingo thing too! and i love peanut butter and syrup on waffles and/or pancakes. (and i pick my nose too! teehee)

    ReplyDelete