Thursday, March 29, 2012

What, what???


I haven't been as faithful a blogger as I'd originally hoped I'd be when beginning this weekly theme idea. So, here's the deal. I'm thinking I might just do the Whaddya Know Wednesdays since those seem to be informational, entertaining & possibly embarrassing all wrapped into one post- so you know to watch out for those. Otherwise, I think I'll just blog as I feel necessary. Which very well could be never. But we'll see. So since I skipped Whaddya Know Wendesday, I'm doing the unthinkable. Yes. I am doing Whaddya Know THURSDAY. But today only.

So what do you know about me? Have these facts been mind-blowing or flat-out boring? You decide. But here comes 15 more facts anyway.

1. I hate clutter. I even go as far as cleaning up my kitchen before destroying it again by making breakfast.

2. I have had my husband pull over on the freeway twice in our 3.5 years of marriage so I can relieve my bowels.

3. I have IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). In case you thought to judge me for the above comment.

4. I was in a spelling bee once. I lost by forgetting the first "h" while spelling "rhythm".

5. I never spend more than $40 on athletic shoes.

6. My favorite flavored ice cream within any brand is chocolate chip cookie dough. Although Ben & Jerry's "Late Night Snack" (which includes chocolate covered potato chips. Yes, that's right. ) is QUITE delicious. Give it a shot.

7. I've written a handful of songs on the guitar & I've played (casually) since I was 15 years old.

8. The first and last time I ever sang in front of anyone (alone) was when I was a freshman in college. I sang in front of about 500 people.

9. I have a scar over my left eye from having it busted open by a Super Soaker while water-fighting when I was 8.

10. I learned how to ride a 600 cc motorcycle and would love to have one of my own.

11. JCPenney is my favorite department store. I always make out like a bandit when I shop there.

12. My first date was at Carraba's when I was 16. My date forgot his credit card. The night I got engaged to Derek, we went to Carraba's. He forgot his credit card. Note to self: don't eat at Carraba's.

13. I'm an avid journalist. I have 8 volumes of journal dating back to when I was 8 years old. I even have 2, 2 inch binders stuffed front and back with letters Derek and I sent back and forth during his time away in the Army and I've recently bought 2 more notebooks to document each of my children's lives.

14. My major was in Communication/Broadcast Journalism. I went to college to be a news caster. I left the University of Arizona with only 3 semesters left and I'm hoping to finish in the near future.

15. My favorite show on TV is Ellen. I try and watch it every day. I probably look like a fool, sitting on my couch laughing hysterically at her crazy commentary.

Tune in next week for Whaddya Know!

No comments:

Post a Comment