Friday, March 23, 2012

Combo Time!

Whoopsie! I forgot to blog yesterday. Well, either that or I just didn't find the time to do it between playing outside in the GORGEOUS weather with my boys & little jelly bean, bathing the kids, cleaning the kitchen, having my visiting teachers come over and then having a nice, long relaxing chat with my best friend & lover.

SO, for Thankful Thursday, I wanted to say that I am thankful for THIS:

As you all might already know, I've always been a little cheap-o. So $20 for a candle? Um, NO THANKS! I only spend $20 on jeans! (Yes, it's extreme.) HOWEVER, these candles last a lifetime! They smell ridiculously delicious & they'll smell up your entire house in no time. If you've never had one, get one. You will not regret it! And it will still be burning in 2017. $4 a year for an awesome candle? I think so!

For Favorite Friday, I'm featuring good ole Ryan Tedder from One Republic on here. He writes music for Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson, Gavin DeGraw, Adele & a bunch of other popular music artists. To me, he is extremely talented & I would love to attend one of his concerts and meet him someday! So this Friday, he's my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment