Sunday, March 25, 2012

Let's see...

Well I've fallen down on the job, haven't I? I forgot to blog yesterday. And I barely remembered to do today's post! But seriously...does anybody really keep up with my blog? I often wonder how many people actually keep up with us good ole Hargrove's.

Sunday's theme is "Spiritual Sunday" but to be honest, we did not attend church. (Did I hear a judgmental "ooh"?) Yes, that's right. We stayed home AND we didn't fast. But let me explain. While you're a nursing mother, you don't fast. Why? Because your leche supply can shrivel right up like a prune. So I stay hydrated & fed and my jelly bean still gets her meals every 2 hours. (By the way, are 2 month olds still supposed to be eating every TWO HOURS??? I'm constantly nursing this child.) But Derek, however, had no excuse to not fast. I didn't complain though- seeing as his sacrifice for salvation ended up in a plate full of hashbrowns for me.

Back to the reason we didn't go to church. Our little man has THE NASTIEST runny nose and a killer cough so we felt bad sending him to nursery to infect all of the other children. Except somehow that doesn't always stop other parents...gotta love those people.

Happy Sunday & I hope you all did better than us today!



By the way, if you haven't had the "All the Way" hashbrowns from The Waffle House, you are missing out on LIFE! We kind of tried to make these this morning & they were delicious. But The Waffle House's are to die for. And it's a huge plate for like $2!

3 comments:

  1. i love reading your blog! you can keep writing it just for me haha :) that dish looks amazing. recipe por favor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good! I'm glad someone likes it! HAHA. I am flattered you like reading my blog. I'm always checking yours to see a new post. Okay the recipe! Waffle House grates some taters, adds ham, cheese, diced onions, jalapenos, sauteed mushrooms, diced tomatoes, and white gravy. It is seriously so delicious. Try it!

      Delete
  2. AHH! Getting sick is the worst! I hope it calms down quickly! And Savannah is feeding every 3 hours but she is formula fed. And i'm pretty sure she was every 3 hours when I was only supplementing at 2 months. If you wanted to put it back a little more then you could try adjusting the time in 15 minute increments ? But what am I talking about...you've done this before!! : )

    ReplyDelete