Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Whaddya Know Wednesday


Fifteen more fun facts about this crazy girl. (Pictured above is Nina Dobrev. Reason: Read #14)

1. If you are standing in front of a bed, I always sleep on the left side.

2. My favorite word is "rubbish".

3. Growing up, I lived across the street from the aunt and uncle of the Black Spice Girl, also known as Scary Spice!

4. One of the feelings I CANNOT STAND is being soaking wet with my clothes on & having them stick to me. Barf.

5. My mom's nickname for me is Luby-Doo and my dad's is Ferb.

6. I always put the toilet paper on so that it rolls UNDER, not OVER.

7. I'm a stomach sleeper. (Which makes life so difficult at 7+ months pregnant.)

8. I don't like the crust on bread, or the heels at either end of the loaf.

9. I've watched every episode of every season of: Alias, 24, Prison Break, Arrested Development, Army Wives (minus this season), & Vampire Diaries (up to today).

10. When I was 18 and dating Derek, I'd come home after an amazing date with him (they were all amazing) and I'd practice writing "Lauren Hargrove" on little pieces of paper. Now, 7 years later, it's my real signature!

11. When I was about 14, I built a zipline from one high end of our tree to a low end of another tree, using rope. We'd put on gardening gloves as to not burn our hands, and slide all the way down. One day I decided not to use the gloves and burned a rope mark into all 10 fingers.

12. Derek and I keep a Mason jar full of change and dollars which we call our "Cruise Fund". We've filled it and emptied it twice now in our 3.5 years of marriage and been able to go on vacation because of it.

13. The book I'm currently reading is "The Lucky One" by Nicholas Sparks so that I'll know exactly what's going on when I see the movie which comes out next month!

14. People think I look exactly like Nina Dobrev for some reason. I guess I used to while in high school, seeing as I had a skinnier face and parted my hair down the middle. I'll take it as a compliment since I love The Vampire Diaries!

15. I hate classical music, but love jazzy elevator type music, especially the Christmas jazz.

Tune in tomorrow for Thankful Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. I like these posts! But, I think I know everything about you! HaHa! But, it's fun to read these. Yay for another fun blog to read everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS! You are too fun Lauren. So great to know all of these little things about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, i'm loving reading all about you! i wish i were as interesting! I want to read that book too!

    ReplyDelete