Monday, March 19, 2012

Manic Monday

Lately my little jellybean (aka Claire...sometimes I forget her real name because I never use it!) has been going to bed between 6 & 8 pm, and waking up between 1 & 2 am, then again somewhere in the 5 o'clock hour. This is no bueno. The first feeding is easy breezy. I've gone back to breastfeeding so nighttimes are really a sinch nowadays. (Remember that word, sinch? Ha.) But seeing as my sweet hubby gets up at 5:45 am to shower and get ready for work, that last feeding KILLS me! It basically means that I'm up for the day once that second feeding rolls around. Mix that together with already existing fatigue, two exhausting kiddos and no nap for momma...and you get a loooong day. Yes, this is my life today...just another manic Monday! Love these babies, though- that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment