Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday, Monday, Monday.


It was a long night.

I went to bed at 9:30, like an old granny.

Jelly bean woke me up out of my deepest sleep at 11.

And 2:30.

And 4:30.

And the fatigue went into overdrive.

I threw in the towel.

She was gonna cry it out until she fell asleep.

She kept up Derek.

He called in sick.

She woke up Titan.

Hello 6 AM start-up for Titan.

But I made Titan stay in bed while I tried to sleep a bit longer.

Jelly bean ate at 4:30 and fell asleep at 6.

Derek had earplugs in & crashed until 8:30.

But did Mom sleep anymore?

Of course not!

A nap?

No way!

Hello Monday. I really hope you are one of a kind because this is some seriously difficult bid-ni.

Goodnight & here's to a better night's sleep!

1 comment:

  1. I love the post... I feel like I am in the same boat (we are starting to do better at our house so I hope you will too soon).

    ReplyDelete