Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Whaddya Know Wednesday


(Picture placed here for #8. I'm the top row, third from the left)

1. I never really liked chocolate until last year when I was pregnant with Claire.

2. My left foot is a size 6.5 and my right foot is a 7.

3. I can't bend down and touch my toes. I'm not sure I ever really could!

4. I used to be in gymnastics while I was in high school (which makes #3 kind of funny).

5. Lime is my favorite Kool-Aid flavor.

6. I used to work for a payroll company & I did their deliveries all around Albuquerque. One of the places we did payroll for was a production company. Jennifer Lopez went to lunch with my boss during her time filming the movie Bordertown and Martin Sheen came into our office while I was out one day. I was on their list of "extras" for any upcoming films/shows but was never contacted.

7. Thinking games relax me, as oxymoronic as that sounds. I love sudoku, word searches & word scramble games like Text Twist.

8. I played "Dorothy" in The Wizard of Oz while in elementary school. My mom made me my sparkly red shoes with some shoes from Target, some glue and glitter.

9. I have never had my nails done before and don't plan to.

10. I used to be a huge tomboy. As in, wearing my hat backwards and all.

11. The bottom portion of both my front teeth are fake. I chipped them while pedaling my bike and having my little brother sit on the seat behind me. We ran into a bush, fell off the curb and my face hit the street!

12. As a kid, I would collect smashed pennies. You know, from the machines at touristy places. The ones that stamp an image onto your penny. I have tons of those!

13. My dad's side of the family is Catholic.

14. My paternal grandmother's family is from France (French Basque) & Spain. So almost all of them speak Spanish. My paternal grandfather's family immigrated here from Poland, so my grandpa speaks Polish. Both also speak English. My maternal grandfather's family is Scottish and my maternal grandmother's family is from Arizona.

15. My first year of college, I lived in the dorms. This meant I had purchased a meal plan. The menu told me when waffles would be served the next morning & I would go to bed ECSTATIC to wake up the next day and scarf down a bunch of delicious cafeteria waffles. (I like cafeteria food. I'm one of the few.)

1 comment:

  1. My grandpa is French basque too! Moved to the states by himself when he was 18. He and my grandmother recently got back from a mission to France which was really neat for him. I think he'd only gone "home" one time in between when he immigrated and his mission. Also, I love cafeteria food.

    ReplyDelete