Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Whaddya Know Wednesday

I missed last Wednesday's "Whaddya Know". And the one before that. And possibly the one before that? Maybe I just ran out of facts about myself! Here are a few more to celebrate this Wednesday!

1. I hate the way "surprise" is spelled. I've always thought it should be "suprise".

2. No matter what I do, I can never ever get a good shave on my armpits.

3. I have THE boniest tail bone in the world and can't even do sit-ups without having a nasty rug burn.

4. My hair isn't naturally straight like people think it is; it's super wavy but not in an attractive way by any means.

5. When I was little, my siblings and I had Cabbage Patch Dolls (remember those?!) and we thought that they came alive one time. We even went searching for their footprints in our gravel driveway.

6. I play piano & guitar, but I'm a master of neither one.

7. I crashed on a dirt bike when I was 15 and ended up with 5 stitches and a LOT of road rash.

8. Derek & I got in a motorcycle accident when I was pregnant with Titan which resulted in Derek not having a pulse in his right wrist, but never had to get his hand amputated because there is still blood flow!

9. I love shoe string french fries.

10. My favorite pizza in the entire world is Dion's. Nothing compares. But if I had to choose a second it would be Little Caesar's and third would tie between Barro's & Nello's.

11. Basically everything we own (furniture wise) is from IKEA. (Note to self: IKEA's quality in furniture is not so good. You definitely get what you pay for.)

12. There was a bomb threat at my high school once and the SWAT team had to come in. We stood out in the sun for 3 hours. There were 3500 students at our school.

13. When I was in middle school, someone found a "Hit List" and turned it in to the principal's office. Apparently I was on that hit list. I never found out whose it was & I don't know if anything came of it. And I have no idea why I was on that list! I was a goober with high crew socks, white-toed shoes, and normal 12 year old outfits and I never picked fights!

14. I like to paint and I have a couple of paintings I've done on canvas.

15. I currently have 6 cavities. Do not judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment