Sunday, October 2, 2011

Facelift!

As you can see, I've given my blog a little facelift! I was beginning to think the black background was too dark and drabby since I didn't have anything cute to spice it up with on the sides.

ALSO, I am going to be posting a series of posts (sounds redundant...) on how to have a happy marriage. So it's either going to be super boring to you or super interesting! I have about 7 or so different things I want to post about in detail with personal examples and all. I'm really excited to do that and hopefully you're excited to read it!

So stay tuned- I'm still working on finishing up the first one. The posts will include topics like money, service, sex (yeah probably no personal examples for this one, sorry!), etc.

See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. nice new look. very appropriate for halloween coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, glad you clarified that there would be no personal examples on the sex. That would have been an awkward post to read.

    ReplyDelete