Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Bad Case of the Saturdays

Today Derek, Titan and I decided to bum around at home and play 6 hours of Mario Brothers on the Wii. We beat the game! Well, I should say DEREK beat the game. He is so good at video games. Mario Brothers, Tetris & Ms Pac Man are the best games out there. We finally showered and got ready for the day around 4 o'clock. PM, that is. My mom offered to babysit Titan while Derek and I had a night to ourselves. It works out perfect for us, considering we need the alone time and grandma loves to babysit. We saw a movie for the first time in almost 4 months. We went to see Clash of the Titans. It was a great movie! Not to mention it was a super clean movie that could have easily been rated PG had it not said a couple of swear words. Anyways, we've been lazy all day and in my opinion, that's how Saturdays should be spent! (Once the cleaning is all finished...which I did!) Titan and I love having Derek home for the weekends...if only they would go by a little slower. He is such a fun dad and husband and he brings so much happiness to our home when he is here. We miss him Monday through Friday, 9 to 5. Looks like we'll forever have a bad case of the Saturdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment