Monday, April 19, 2010

This Is A Laughing Matter


Tonight, Derek and I were reading through old journals of mine. It was fun because quite a few entries mentioned his name and I wrote about our relationship in Albuquerque five years ago, before I ever left for college. It brings back many fun memories for us and I'm so glad I wrote them! Well, Titan didn't think it was so fun to read those entries with us, so he was getting squirmy. I tried to put him in his swing but he wanted nothing to do with it. He wanted to play with us! So, I wrapped him up in my arms and squeezed him all crazy. I buried my face in his neck and made crazy noises and he laughed for the first time! It is an unexplainable feeling listening to that silly little kid laugh. It makes you so happy. Derek said, "It makes you feel so fun! You feel like the funniest person in the world". Hahaha. We have finally become true parents, where the highlight of your day is hearing your baby laugh for the first time. All three of us were in the living room, cracking up. Today was a good day. : )

2 comments:

  1. ooooo I love that little boy! And yes, watching your babies do things is the greatest feeling in the whole world! Once a Mom....life is never the same! You are a great Mom and Tighty is lucky to have you and Derek as his parents!!!! And I am lucky to have you two as my kids!

    ReplyDelete