Sunday, April 18, 2010

Earning One Badge At A Time.

I think when you're a mom, you own an invisible sash with invisible badges on it, kind of like in Girl Scouts. Today, I noticed my 3 month old BABY has a little part of a TOOTH! How this is possible, I am not sure. Because it's not even like it's his front tooth. It's a molar! Weird. So anyways, today I feel I have earned the Toothfairy badge. From now on out, I will play a Toothfairy role. I guess I've also taken on the role of Cupid, The Easter Bunny, and Santa Claus. Now that I think about it, I should just go buy a sash and make my own buttons with the name of each new title I earn on them. Speaking of craft ideas, I had a really excellent craft idea in my dream the other night! I had a dream little Titan was about 4 years old, playing the game Memory (the matching game) with pictures of our family on the cards. Wouldn't it be smart to print out 2 of each picture (pick out like 15 pictures you like and just double them) and then make a cute back to the card using construction paper or something and then laminate them. How fun! Then you'd have a personalized card game! I thought this idea was genius. I'll let you know if I ever get around to doing that. Funny how there's always time for good ideas and never time to execute them. All part of being a mom! But I love it and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment