Sunday, September 5, 2010

Dear Mr. Hargrove...















I cannot put into words how much I love this guy.

*I love that he gets crazy bed-head when he wakes up.

*I love the way he's constantly complimenting me on something, anything.

*I love how understanding and compassionate he is.

*I love how incredibly genuine and real he is. He's the person closest to godliness that I have ever met.

*I love how he can pull anything from our fridge or cupboards and make a meal more delicious than I've ever tasted, every time.

*I love that he is always teaching me something new, and desiring to learn more himself.

*I love that he believes in me and wants me to be my best. He is, in turn, also constantly striving to be his best.

*I love and am so grateful that he is such a good listener...and he's always on my side. : )

*I love how goofy he is and how goofy he allows me to be. We are laughing all the time.

And last but not least...

*I love the way he loves me. I have never in my life felt more loved by anyone, even by members of my family- who I feel love me very much! He treats me with respect- always. He would do anything and everything for me. Derek is the love of my life and I know there are many who don't believe in Soul Mates but I do. And he's mine.

Love,

Lauren.

1 comment: