Sunday, September 26, 2010

We have bed bugs.



It has been an eventful week of injuries these past 7 days.

Last week, my friend called me during church. I was confused because even though she was in Minnesota on vacation, she knew what time it was here and that I was in church. So I went into the foyer and called her back after receiving a message that said "please call, need help". Her son had fallen and cracked his head open so she asked if I could babysit her other 2 kids while her husband took him to the hospital. Poor guy was home alone with his 3 kids and I'm sure he was panicked. (Poor husbands). So instead of being at church, I played Toy Story 3 on the DS and ate fruit snacks (not so bad!).

Then on Friday, I warmed up Titan's lunch. I had him in one hand and the warmed up baby food in the other. I didn't realize that he had reached over me and stuck his hand in his WAY TOO HOT baby food. He immediately screamed in pain and continued to do so for about a half hour. I felt so bad for him and realized I couldn't handle it if my baby had been hurt any worse. Now he has blisters over his left fingers and it's terrible : ( Poor guy.

And the kicker. It was funny, actually. This morning, Derek and I were walking down the hall to our bedroom when Derek asked me a question and a few seconds later my brain turned off! I was a walking zombie. Derek says I grabbed onto our bedroom door handle and it obviously swung because it couldn't support my weight and I swung my face into the corner of the wall and passed out onto the bed. Haha. Sooo weird!!! He said he was shaking me, asking, "Lar? Lar?" and my eyes were twitching. Then I asked..."How did I get in here? And why does my head hurt?" Ha. I couldn't stop laughing when he told me what happened.

Oh, and we have bed bugs. I have a plethora of scabs on my legs to show it.

The End.

Pictures to come soon, I'm just a lazy person and haven't uploaded them. But they'll be good once I put them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment