Monday, March 7, 2011

People Watching Is Addicting, No?

We live on a fairly high-traffic road so when I'm about to pull out of our complex and onto the main road to head to work, I end up just sitting there in my car until the traffic clears. This sea of cars roll past me and while I have nothing to do...why not pick out one car and watch them as they pass me? (Come on, you've done this.)

I saw a 50-something year old man rollin down the street like a pimp in his...yeah...Mini Cooper. I like Mini Coopers. In fact, my mom drives an awesome Mini Cooper S. Buuuut, they are kind of like Volkswagen Beetles. They are chick cars.



Next I saw this late twenties, early thirties dude all fancy in his white shirt and suit coat, barreling down the street in this white Subaru WRX STI. Now, for you ladies whose husbands are not completely obsessed with this particular car, here is what it looks like. The guy had these stickers all along the running board of different racing sponsors. So no matter how fancy this guy dressed, it looked like he was driving a model car that looked like it belonged in a 12 year old boy's room. (I admit, it was pretty cool though)


I finally get onto the street and drive towards the next major intersection. Sure enough, I look to my left and see a guy from my ward. He is a professor at the University here. He's sitting there in his suuuper fancy new car....shaving his face.


So, really, you just never know who is spying on you while you drive. Is your finger up your nose??? Are you singing and whipping your hair back and forth like crazy at a red light? Or perhaps putting your makeup on? (Or trying to...) So next time you have a crusty in your eye, or a boogie up your nostril...look around before you know, picking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment