Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bragger Swagger.


I'm kind of a weird blogger. Some people post about their daily activities. Some post about their children. Some post about crafts and cooking things. I just kind of post about random things in life, I suppose. But today, I'm going to brag. And I'm doing it proudly. (Is there any other way?)

This guy is a stud.

He likes to flip the pages in books. He laughs when others laugh. He thinks he is the world's coolest guy. He throws everything in the trashcan. When you give him his binky, it's like you've handed him a million dollars and he lights up with excitement. He watches Pingu. He loves to touch buttons- remote controls, Xbox controller, Wii controller, cell phones, electric guitar tuner- you name it. He loves eggs, cookies, Derek's homemade crockpot ribs, blueberry cereal bars, ice cream, cheese, pizza, macaroni and cheese, cereal, WAFFLES WITH SYRUP (which he calls "wah-kos"), PB&J sandwiches, chorizo, graham crackers, bananas, nilla wafers, SPICY PORK RINDS, and the list goes and goes. He doesn't like strawberries (sometimes), or veggies. He likes to take rides in the wagon at grandma's house. He loves other little kids soooo much. He loves taking baths. He doesn't walk in sand, only crawls- I think he thinks he's stuck. He doesn't love toys, but he loves the packages they come in! He is a mastermind. He can climb up onto the chair and onto the table in less than a minute and next thing you know, he's perched atop the dinner table! He sleeps with a teddy bear whose belly lights up that his great grandma Sikora gave to him. He snuggles up to a wubby that Adele made him and he takes it with him when he goes places sometimes. He hates sitting in his stroller for too long. He loves to dance to music- especially Ke$ha's "Blah blah blah" (it's a horrible song, don't listen to it) and then he'll walk around saying "Blah blah blah" for 5 minutes afterwards. He loves to run everywhere and the kid is FAST! He likes to strum on my guitar and bang the keys on grandma's piano. He loves to empty out the cupboards. He will hold his diaper, sit down for you to change him, then either hand it to you when you're ready or try to put it on himself. He helped us make the bed the other day and tried to assist me in putting on my shoes. He repeats EVERYTHING I say- it's scary. He says Titan, yucky, papa, mama, dada, waffle, bad boy, uh-uh, uh-oh and he nods his head yes and no (although I'm not sure he's aware of when to use them correctly). He is an all around stud and I'm so lucky he's our baby! This is my motherly brag moment. We love love love ya, Titan!

5 comments:

  1. lauren, this is too cute! some of those things sound exactly like parker, i feel like they would be partners in crime together and have so much fun. i like reading your posts no matter what they are about. p.s. that picture of him is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kid is a stud,but how could he not be with parents like you guys?? Brag away sister,I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This guy IS a total stud! I love him so much! I want to steal him!!!! :) I guess I will have to settle for a week in May! I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he's such a cutie and i love his tie haha. so handsome. kids are so fun. i never thought they could have so much personality at such a young age until i went to nursery and saw how different they all were. he seems like he's a good additional to your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Youre so sweet Lauren! But I could take your little boy in a heart beat, he's so cute! I bet you get a ton of compliments on his eyes, huh?! He's adorable! Well,I'm glad to see youre still alive in El Paso and doing good! Thanks for the sweet comment, Have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete