Monday, June 7, 2010

Bugged.

It is 10:41 and I'm usually still wide awake at this hour, not trying to go to bed, even though I should. Derek and I don't usually go to bed until 12. (Terrible, I know.) Tonight we went to the Eastside and our last stop was the pet store. Titan loved it! Buuuuuuttttt....he cried the whole way home. I'm talking a good 25 minute drive home. Eeeeee-yeah, that was no good at all. Put me in a funk. I was totally wiped out by the end of the evening and pretty gung-ho about all of us going to bed early! I attempted sleeping about 45 minutes ago and here I am! Hungry, tired- yet can't sleep, and have one of those sick white things in the back of my throat that I can't dig out because it's too far back! (Very disgusting, I am aware of this). Does anyone else get those??? I've attempted to sleep AGAIN about 10 minutes ago and my eyes are wide open! I cannot sleep! So I'm blogging. And everyone in my house is asleep but me. Isn't that life. : )

2 comments:

  1. ooo that stinks BAD..I hate when I can't sleep. Especially when everyone else IS!! I try and count my blessings using the alphabet..I usually don't make it all the way through! Hope you sleep better tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had trouble sleeping as well. So frustrating!!! It always helps me to eat something, usually a piece of bread, bowl of cereal or crackers. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete