Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Poor Parents.

Well.

In my last post, I mentioned we were moving into a new complex. What I FAILED to mention was that the new complex wouldn't let us move in until the 3rd of July.

So.

My parents have a 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath house. And yes. We ALL live there.

1. My parents sleep upstairs in the master (obviously). Oh and Scooter sleeps there too, of course.

2. Jordan sleeps in what used to be Sheridan's old room.

3. Sheridan sleeps in what used to be Colin's old room.

4. Colin lives with Miguel.

5. Garrett lives in South Carolina for the moment while completing basic training. (My guess is

he's getting the best sleep besides Scooter)

6. Bentley sleeps with Sheridan. Unless he's being nosy and opens everyone else's doors and

helps himself to THEIR bedroom, which is actually my parents' bedroom, considering they

own the house.

7. When Jordan leaves for college in September, Sheridan will be moving into her old room,

which is currently Jordan's room at the moment, which is actually my parents' room,

remember? (Since they own the house...)

8. Derek and I have been sleeping downstairs. Titan slept there one night. ONE NIGHT ONLY.

He was too loud. So we moved him to the extra room (if you can believe there is one) and

that did not work. He cried at 1. And 1:15. And 3-something. And 4:15. And 4:30. Oof. So

Mom rocked him to sleep. This was after I was up forever trying to get him comfy. Jord was

out of town so Tidy & I slept in his bed for a while. Mom ended up on Jord's couch with Titan

until about 7:00. Titan, please don't ever do that again.

7. As of right now, Titan is in our bedroom. It's a good thing his Pack n Play has wheels because

when we're ready for bed, that kid is getting wheeled out into the family room.


If I'm not dead by tomorrow from the fatigue I've experienced (yes guys, I know. I'm not the only one that's tired) these last couple of days, I just might blog about how tonight went. Otherwise, please pray for us to get through this night. PLEASE!

"Peace & Blessings. Peace & Blessings"

No comments:

Post a Comment