Friday, June 25, 2010

Hungry For An Adventure


You know, sometimes you just think..."Life is so monotonous right now. I need an adventure." That's where we are at this point. We're hoping to go on a cruise this upcoming Fall (yessss) but I think maybe a more permanent adventure is what we're looking for. We've decided on the places we'd someday like to live. Sorry, El Paso...you are NOT on that list. : ( Ha!

Derek says:

Florida
California
MAYBE Utah
Arizona
or Central Texas

I say:

Florida will get washed away
California is good
Utah...eh. Maybe. But that's why we're HERE. Because Derek was tired of Utah haha
Arizona. Let me just say I'm not sure what to think of it anymore. 118 degrees is NOT okay.
Texas, yes. But like I said, no El Paso. Maybe somewhere like Austin or San Antonio or Dallas.

So if we up & move one day, you might find us in one of these places!

No comments:

Post a Comment