Saturday, May 1, 2010

Oh, poop.

Well wouldn't you know it. This is the egg the Easter bunny laid at our house. Okay so it wasn't Easter anymore. It was a belated egg-dropping. I can't begin to name the number of things like this that happen once you become a mom. Take this turd, for example. I'm burping Titan on my lap while sitting on the floor. I hear a toot. I quickly lift him up, so the poop doesn't go anywhere. Mind you, if I don't do this, the poop either shoots out the sides or up the back because his little bum cheeks are squished against the diaper bottom. I really don't appreciate changing my clothes multiple times a day because I have remnants of a turd on my jeans (which stains, thank you very much). So anyways, while burping him and after hearing his toot, hoping that I don't have green goop on my pants, I find this little "dropping" on the WHITE carpet. P.S. A friend told me that the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers take stains out of carpet nicely. I bought a box and sure enough- it works! Just a little tip. I'm sure this isn't the last turd I'll be finding around the houses in our lifetime. Easter or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment